Fix your queries with Linksys Router Technical Support Number
Linksys™ is an American company headquartered in California, US. This company manufactures networking device like Ethernet switches, VoIP, routers, internet video cameras, and other networking equipment. Linksys™ is famous for making robust devices. If we talk about Linksys™ routers; it provides outstanding services. From the prices to services; Linksys™ routers are best. Linksys™ routers also offer the best customer support for troubleshooting the errors. Most of the errors occur due to some changes or any conflict which can be quickly resolved by the user. If you are a technically sound person, then fixing mistakes will be easy. In case you are not from a technical background, then asking for professional help can be beneficial.
Dial Linksys Router Support Phone Number for help
Linksys™ router provides excellent services, but the sophisticated setting can become a problem for many users. If the person is not aware of technical terms, then he may find queries while using this router. Dialing Linksys™ Router Phone Number will help to troubleshoot your errors. Our professional team will provide reliable solutions of your issues. We are offering you round the clock services for fixing Linksys™ Router errors. Talk to us and troubleshoot your queries instantly.
Troubleshoot your problems with Linksys Router Tech Support Number USA
Issues in Linksys Wireless Router setup
Linksys™ wireless router setup is bit complex; hence, many users face problems with it. You can directly contact the technical team for guidance, or you can also try the solution mentioned below:
- Your Modem should be connected to the internet
- Now try to connect the Modem with your router by using Ethernet cable.
- Your Modem must be connected to the internet of your router
- Configure your Linksys™ wireless router
- Connect your router to the system with your Ethernet cable
- Search the default gateway
- Enter config and drag
- If you see the default gateway then launch the router page
- Open a web browser on your device
- Type the gateway on the top of the browser
- Hit the Enter button
- Enter the appropriate username and password
If your username and password are not working, then enter “admin” on both the fields. If you are still unable to set up, your wireless router then dials Linksys™ Router Support Number and get proper guidelines from our professionals.
Unable to configure Wi-Fi Linksys Router
You will get a default setting on your router. But if you want some changes in the setting, then you have to configure your router. If you are a technical person, then you can easily configure the router by following the given steps. But if you are not from the technical background, then you can directly call Linksys™ Router Tech Support Number for help. Our team is providing you round the clock services so you can get to us at any time of the day. Follow the given steps for configuring Wi-Fi router:
- Open your system and go to the web browser
- Enter 192.168.1.1 on browser’s address bar
- You will get a logging screen
- Type admin as the password (or your password)
- Hit the login button
- Now you will be redirected to the configuration window
- Go to the Wi-Fi section
- Click on Wi-Fi setting
- Go to password and change the password
- From the Wi-Fi setting section; you can make various changes like bandwidth, channel, security mode, network mode, or even the name of your Wi-Fi
- After making the changes; hit the modify button
- Click on the Save button
With the steps mentioned above, you can easily toggle the setting of your router device. But you should only change the setting when you are sure about that. Toggling the setting without any concern can be troublesome.
Issues in changing Linksys Router Password
When you use the router for the first time, there will be no password. The very first thing you so do after installing the router device is to change the password of your device. This step is crucial for safety purpose. Set a strong and unique password for your router. You should change your password frequently to ensure that no other person is accessing your internet. Check the device connected to your router. If you detect any unknown device, then block the device and change the password of your router immediately. Here are the steps for changing the router’s password:
- Open your device
- Go to the internet browser
- Open Linksys™ setup page
- Enter your username and password
- Go to the admin window
- Click on management section
- Enter new password (must be long, unique, and alphanumeric)
- Re-enter your password
- Hit the confirm button
- Finally, click the save and an exit button
In case, you are unable to change the password of your Linksys™ router then contact Linksys™ Router Tech Support Number USA and our technical team will get troubleshoot your glitches.
Contact Linksys Router Tech Support Number instantly!
Linksys™ routers are considered as one of the most reliable products. As you know, router devices are used for accessing the internet. If the router gets into any issue; it becomes very bothersome. People need internet access 24 hours a day. If you are facing and query with your router, then contact our Linksys™ Router Technical Support Number team. Our team will provide you with proper guidelines for troubleshooting the issues. Our help services for Linksys™ router is 24*7 available; you can talk to us any time of the day.